Law Office of Stephen L. Ukman
46 Main Street. 2nd Floor
Southampton, NY 11968
Stephen L. Ukman is a 1974 graduate of New York University School of Law and has served as both in-house counsel for a major international corporation and, since 1986, in private practice. Stephen specializes in the following legal areas:
CORPORATE AND SMALL BUSINESS LAW
• Choice of business entity, formation, and licensing.
• Business acquisitions and sales.
• Minority and disadvantaged business enterprise applications.
• Trademark registration.
REAL ESTATE LAW
• Commercial real estate sales, financing, and leases.
• Residential real estate, including closings, loan modifications, and short sales.
HEALTH CARE LAW
• Regulatory compliance for physicians and health care facilities (i.e. nursing homes, home health agencies, etc.).
• Family and employment-based visas, including tourist, temporary employment (e.g. H-1B), green cards, and PERM.
• Asylum and removal proceedings.
Stephen is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the nationwide legal directory of lawyers.