Wang’s “No. 1″ offers a variety of Chinese dishes that can be delivered or enjoyed at the restaurant. A minimum purchase of $15.00 is required for delivery. The restaurant was recently renovated to update its look.
- Hours:Mon – Thu, 11am – 9:30pm; Fri – Sat, 11am – 10:30pm; Sun, noon – 9:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible:There is a ramp for access.
- Founding Date:2000
- Payments accepted:American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services:Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties:Seafood Delight, Happy Family
- Parking:Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events:No
- Signature dishes:General Tso’s Chicken
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?:Four Season
- Price level:$
- Reservations:Not accepted
- Number of tables:6
- Features:Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code:Casual